229 W. INDIANTOWN ROAD, JUPITER
- First Time Offered in Over 40 Years!
- Large Glass Storefront Windows
- Multiple Permitted Uses Allowed
- Large Monument and Building Signage
- Great Exposure with Heavy Traffic
First Time Offered in over 40 Years! Newly Renovated 3,000± SF retail/office building situated between Alternate A1A and Military Trail. Permitted uses include retail, office, indoor recreation, medical and more. There is a large “billboard-type” sign along Indiantown Road, in addition to a large building sign. Parking is located in the front and rear of the building, and the alleyway provides for quick and easy drop-off/pick-up. This property has great exposure with large glass storefront windows, a heavy traffic count of 41,000 (2017). Easy access to U.S. Hwy One, I-95, and Florida’s Turnpike.